● ALL DEPOSITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
Your scheduled time not only represents time you have booked, but also time that cannot be claimed by another client.
● If you must reschedule your appointment, you must let us know via email at least 5
days before your scheduled time in order to apply your deposit to a new date. If an
appointment is rescheduled more than once, you will forfeit your deposit and a new deposit will be required to get on the schedule.
● All reschedules must be within the artist’s current booking time frame, which is generally
between 1-3 months, but no further than that. If you need to reschedule your
appointment further out than when the artist is booking, you will need to restart your
booking process and the appointment will require a new deposit.
● If you no-show or fail to notify us of a cancellation 24 hours in advance, you will forfeit
your deposit and will be unable to book an appointment in the future.
● For pre-made designs only: your deposit is applicable only to your claimed design. Any
change in concept prior to the appointment will require a new deposit and might result in
the forfeiture of your appointment.
● Deposits are not transferable to another artist or client.
● Please email us at least 5 days before your schedule time to reschedule or you will forfeit your deposit if you show up the appointment with a sunburn or injuries on the area where we plan on tattooing. A new deposit will be required to schedule a new appointment.